Are You Buying A Used Car?
Is it time to get a new everyday driver or maybe a second car?
We can do a pre-purchase inspection for you to check the mechanical health before you buy, to give you peace of mind.
It is worth talking to our friendly mechanics to get an idea of what car to purchase. When you have something suitable, bring it in for our inspection.
For further information about buying a used car there are some useful websites for what to look out for and what checks you should do, including the Queensland Government one.
Engine and Mechanical Inspections
Having a working motor mechanic inspect a car you are considering purchasing is imperative.
The working knowledge of someone who knows what to look for can give insight into a car.
- Is there a serious oil leak?
- Are the brakes and clutch (if a manual) in good working order?
- A check of suspension, shock absorbers?
- Does the car drive like it should or are there tell tale signs of an issue?
- What are the issues that make and model may encounter?
- Is the air conditioning system working properly?
TRS Auto Repairs now offers customers on-site repair and maintenance to your vehicles air-conditioning system.